Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Here we go.

WHOO! First post ever. 
Welcome to my humble little blog.

(Why are first posts so hard to write? Seriously, I've written and re-written this thing probably 10 times.)  Regardless how first posts can be a little daunting, you should know that I'm so excited to be doing this. 

I've been wanting to kickstart this for sometime, since I already do a handful of writing, and thought, "What could be more fun, than to share all my quirky thoughts and interests with the general public?".  A few things came to mind.  Going to the beach.  Hanging out with friends.  Socializing in general.  Eventually, blogging seemed like the appropriate answer. 

The inspiration for this came from several sources.  It's also been an interesting time in my life (a.k.a. quarter-life crisis), where everything seems to be up in the air, along with the usual confusion and uncertainty that comes with pursuing a career in acting.  Writing always seems to give me some kind of clarity.  Along with baking.  And food. 

I have an endless curiosity and fascination with the world.  I love finding something new, whether it be a song or musician, restaurant, or quirky/weird health food that nobody likes, I thrive on discovering new things, how they work and sharing them with others (usually because I can't stop thinking about it).  Kind of like having a bee in your bonnet. 

I'll keep it interesting,  and I'll keep it sweet. 






No comments:

Post a Comment